Procedure for Sending your Phone to Us
- Remove your SIM card & memory card from your phone. Please send your battery with the phone. The phone needs to be tested before it is sent back to you.
- Place your phone in to a jiffy / bubble bag – alternatively wrap it in bubble wrap
- Print off & fill in our repair form or insert a small note explaining your fault, any price you have been quoted along with your name, address and contact number.
- Send the phone to us (address below) but please remember responsibility is down to you so we recommend you send via Royal Mail special delivery which will insure your phone up to £500 in the event of it being lost or damaged.
- When the phone arrives it will be booked in for a free inspection unless the quote has been given over the phone & you have requested us to go ahead with the repair.
- Your repair should be complete within 2 – 3 days. PLEASE NOTE: It maybe that in those 2 – 3 days we are unable to pin point the fault on your phone or we do not have the parts needed in stock to repair so therefore more time will be needed to figure out the fault or to order the parts. There is still no charge for this but please be patient and someone will call you with an update. As you can understand we cannot keep every part for every phone ever made in stock so although we carry thousands of parts there may be certain parts we need to order from the manufacturers, UK or abroad which may take a couple of extra days.
- If for any reason your repair will cost more than the quote, we will call you first, we NEVER do any repairs without your consent. If the repair is unsuccessful there will be no charge for the time spent on the phone however there will be a £6.00 + vat fee to return the phone, alternatively leave it with us & we will dispose of the handset for you.
- When the repair is complete we will call you and take your credit / debit card payment and return your phone via courier next day delivery.
Send Phone with Repair Form to:
Mobile Hut (Repairs Dept)
15 Ashfield Parade
Download Repair Form (PDF)